Cover Teaching Assistant
Closing date: 15 June 2018, 9am
Salary range: Band 2 - £16,000 to £20,150 pro rata – Part time hours, term time only.
St Francis C of E primary school is looking to appoint a Cover Teaching Assistant to cover management time and NQT time. This role will involve working five afternoons during the week, and will also include lunchtime hours.
This is a great opportunity to join a successful and vibrant team offering excellent professional development.
We are looking for a range of skills and aptitudes and the successful candidate will be:
• a caring and warm individual, able to work effectively as part of a team
• committed to their own professional development and continual self review
• able to build a strong rapport with children and have a good understanding of the National Curriculum
• able to form excellent relationships with all
• show initiative
• excellent classroom organisation with behaviour management skills
• able to lead learning with classes of pupils across a wide age range
• Support the wider life of the school
St Francis primary school is committed to continual improvement and a quest for excellence. Central to this is teamwork and the successful candidate will be lucky enough to be joining a committed, professional and fun-loving staff.
Committed to safeguarding and promoting welfare of children, an enhanced DBS disclosure and declaration form will be required.
All applications need to be sent for the attention of the Headteacher, Mrs H Stevens, to firstname.lastname@example.org please note we do not accept CVs.