Closing date: 15 June 2018, 9am
Salary range: Band 2 - £15,000 to £16,500 pro rata – Part time hours, term time only.
St Francis C of E primary school is looking to appoint two Teaching Assistants. One post is for a General class-based Teaching Assistant, and one is a SEN Teaching Assistant who will be supporting an individual child. Both roles include lunchtime hours.
This is a great opportunity to join a successful and vibrant team offering excellent professional development.
We are looking for a range of skills and aptitudes and the successful candidates will be:
• caring and warm individuals, able to work effectively as part of a team
• committed to their own professional development and continual self review
• able to build a strong rapport with children and have a developing understanding of the National Curriculum
• able to form excellent relationships
• highly skilled communicators
• excellent classroom support with behaviour management skills
• able to lead learning with individuals or groups of pupils
St Francis primary school is committed to continual improvement and a quest for excellence. Central to this is teamwork and the successful candidate will be lucky enough to be joining a committed, professional and fun-loving staff.
Committed to safeguarding and promoting welfare of children, an enhanced DBS disclosure and declaration form will be required.
All applications need to be sent for the attention of the Headteacher, Mrs H Stevens, to email@example.com please note we do not accept CVs.